Unsure when to send your holiday cards? In general, aim for early December at the latest. The earlier you order them, the more time you have to sit back and enjoy your hot cocoa, and the longer the recipients have to enjoy and display them. Order your cards 2-3 weeks before you’d like them to reach their recipients. Allow 4 weeks if you’re shipping internationally. Need your cards faster? Try our Express Service!
How to send holiday cards:
1. Step one: take multiple well-lit or professional photos to give the most options. The best holiday photo cards have a design and a photo that work together. Photos can be from any time that year. Aim to wrap this up in Autumn.
2. Pull together your mailing list. Shoot for the first week of November to give time.
3. Choose your design and personalize to make it your own. Pick your favorite design from our community of independent artists to complement your photo. Want it even more custom? Our Design Associates can help.
4. Use our time-saving Address Assistant to make addressing easy, and get beautiful, matching envelope designs.
5. Order and send your cards.